Four states in one day! not too bad, but Im beat, havent driven 650 miles in one shot in some time, and Im still a little tired from the 4th. First shot is the sunrise in the Poconos, and I wasnt going the wrong way, apparently there is Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania...... Pennsylvania ugghh. Im in South Bend, Indiana. Gonna get some food, rest and hit Notre Dame, Chicago and maybe Madison Wisconsin on Tuesday. You know when your out of NJ when I walk into a wawa type gas station in Ohio and the woman behind the counter says "good afternoon, how are you today?!" uuhhh, you talkin to me?!........are..you..talkin.. to me?. It will take some time to gear down
And no, I did not stop on the highway to take those pics, but it looks like it!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment