Here we go! Well, this is the place where I will chronicle my trip across the country. I set this up early, to work out the kinks and whatnot. I was inspired to create this blog early because of a great couple, Katherine and Chris, who frequent the Ship Inn in Milford NJ. They have made the trip before and are excited and jealous. I am certainly excited and the creation of this blog kicks things off.
I plan to leave on July 6th and come home at the end of August. My plans are to go out Chicago way then out to Glacier NP. From there make my way down through the national parks to Vegas. Across to Austin TX, over to New Orleans, then to Outer Banks NC to meet my family, who will be on vacation.
We will see how close I come to this plan when I get going. Im excited, a little nervous and definately ready to explore!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to have inspired you...I feel famous!
ReplyDelete